View Single Post
Old 2009-09-06, 12:11   Link #98
Ice Block
less qq; more pewpew

Quote:
Originally Posted by X10A_Freedom View Post
It's not a mistranslation so I am still very curious about that.
She did mention that she keeps them around. When she gave her the bloomers though... maybe sometime offscreen before the stripping scene?
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
Gaijin 4koma ftw! Sums up my thoughts on this episode. And couple that with cute, cute Nadeko ... automatic 9/10 from me.

TBH, I've been looking forward to Nadeko's appearance for a while now. There's something about that outfit that just screams mysterious, and all the shots of her that don't really show her full face or features only make her all the more mysterious. This episode satiates part of my curiosity on her character (so they were past acquaintances, not some random new person Araragi manages to meet), but can't really say much since so little was revealed regarding her actual affliction. More questions are raised, even. Are Suruga and Tsubasa's earlier momentary illness related? Does this make Nadeko the offender? Or is this a side effect of her affliction?

We also had some Tsubasa arc foreshadowing, I think. It's interesting how the issue of her not wanting to go home was brought up again, and this time along with the fact that she wants to travel abroad after graduation. And I'm loving that catchphrase of hers.

And on Hitagi... we're reminded this ep that her birthday is on July 7 -- Tanabata! Now the opening verse of the ED makes so much sense. Deneb, Altair, Vega... Orihime, Hikoboshi... Can't wait for this to get touched on eventually. Any estimates on the current in-series date?