Old 2008-06-16, 23:11   Link #1306
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I couldn't wait anymore.

OC Material post! HASSHA!

Seven Years Before MSLN Nanoha...
A Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha prequel side story...

~MGLN RecollectionS~
~A glimpse into the past...~

A collection of OC-Centered pre-series stories, only to be seen now...

Starring:

-=The Spectral Enforcers=-

Spoiler for Spectrum 1: Granveil Lacetti:

Spoiler for Spectrum 2: Victoria Fairmont:

Spoiler for Spectrum 3: Aurion Dauer:

Spoiler for Spectrum 4: Almaria Corvette:

Spoiler for Spectrum 5: Glemy Grant:

Spoiler for Spectrum 6: Prairie Auster:

I'll build their profiles along the way. I think I'll alternate working between GenerationS and this to keep up the creative juices flowing without getting stuck as much. I'll also introduce some links between the two arcs later.
You took this chance to show off?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirron View Post
2. Good. Velka just seems more magical to me. Perhaps I just like the letter V though. Wiki seems a bit small, but I can work on that. Velka magic does indeed specialize in close to midrange at best, so I'll need to think along those lines. A weapon will have to be my first goal, although what it will be, I'm not sure. Shame that the weapons I primarily like are already in use, by canon characters, no less.

As for why Velka still exists, I'd say some of my ideas on the idea, but it mainly revolves around the fact that magical combat is a bit different from our style of combat.
*Didn't read about 3 pages of backlogs*

First off, I would like to extend my welcome to you, Welcome Mirron.
Secondly, I'm not sure if you mentioned this before but would you be making an Alternate Universe or would you be following Canon?
Finally, I thought Velka/Belka was more of the melee kind of magic while Mid was like the ranged kind O_O Something like Warrior and Magicians i suppose.
For weapons i suggest swords, polearms, spears etc. all the melee weapons commonly used. Or maybe a knife might be intresting ^^

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
haiz123321 is offline   Reply With Quote