View Single Post
Old 2007-08-08, 04:37   Link #35
AMANE

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post
Just what animes have you been watching? In anime, EVERYBODY is either pretty, beautiful, cute or handsome...unless they were purposely drawn to be ugly for jokes...

Also, about your "I hate lesbians" comment and how Sei was "cured from that illness" and saying that you "see their love is abnormal". I think those are some pretty rude comments to say, especially on the Marimite thread where some people like to look past the sisterly relationship of the characters into something more. Sorry if I sounded harsh, but I thought that was uncalled for. Love is love and it shouldn't be bounded by our "rules" of society. There is no such thing as abnormal love. It's comments like these that create so much uncertainty and unconfidence and why many people are afraid to come out of the closet.

Well...I'm sorry I didn't mean to be rude I'm only saying my real opinion in mindless way hhhhhhhhh..........I know love is love and every body fall in love with somebody including sisters or brothers or friends whether between females or between males...........when i say it's abnormal love I mean maybe their love will grow up to be a (lesbian love)....please Excuse my rudeness....I'm sorry....