View Single Post
Old 2009-04-25, 17:02   Link #1
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

K-1 fighter performs Haruka Nogizaka ending theme before bout

HAH, I was watching a k-1 match(Kickboxing) and as they are doing fighter entrances I hear a very familiar song... One of the fighters, undefeated Yuichiro Nagashima decided to do the full ending theme dance from Nogizaka Haruka, complete with the song blaring, a full set of 6 real maids and of course Nogizaka Haruka, who is actually the cosplay'ing fighter in question.

Just imagine being the opponent backstage, pumping yourself up getting ready to knock out your opponent and he comes out in as a cosplay'ing school girl... ahh, priceless. I thought I would share it for kicks, maybe it'll bring a smile to someones face.

Here's the video with the entrance and the complete fight...

Spoiler for Man in a dress... be warned:

(The current K-1 champion, Maeda had a similar entrance a couple weeks ago, which was the first time I saw such an entrance. I couldn't tell what media the song or the cosplay was from though. He went on to win both his matches that night and become the grand prix champion as a 1:8 underdog. Nagashima doesn't seem to fare so well though...)

Ahh, I like that these fighters are comfortable enough with what they like to do such a thing. Crazy buff fighters who beat eachother to a bloody pulp who are moe fans, I love this world.

Last edited by Ceral; 2009-04-25 at 19:04. Reason: Spoiler warning...
Ceral is offline   Reply With Quote