View Single Post
Old 2011-11-21, 07:57   Link #126
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
On Sena and Yozara....

I think Sena's attitude is simply just tsun-tsundere toward Yozara as while she always acts high and mighty in front of Yozara, she always greatly appreciate whatever Yozara did. Her nickname is a clear evidence. And then in ep 6, during the conversation with her father, only Yozara and Kodaka's names were mentioned (the later was there as he already knew her father, making Yozara even more special for her).

While in Yozara's case, it's also kinda tsundere in a more sadistic way. Yozara is really mean sometime, but she treated Sena in quite equal term, comparing with how she does toward Maria or Yukimura. Sena is the real version of her air friend Tomo-chan after all. In a more childish term, she simply enjoyed to tease the girl she 'like', even when it's a bit overdone most of the time (that happens all the time in anime/ manga, right?).

Because of that, if we take out romantic affections, among the main casts, i think only Sena and Yozara are close enough to be considered as "friend" in this show
I am thinking of the duo as:
  • Sena tsundere with a masochistic twist, while
  • Yozora Kuudere with a sadistic twist.