View Single Post
Old 2010-07-23, 07:14   Link #1619
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Notice from the SOS Brigade

We had planned to release "Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu Blu-Ray Complete Box" on October 22nd, but the process of editing, tweeking the images, etc were more of a hassle than we had expected. I had thought the process of converting to Blu-Ray would be troublesome, but even the instructions were a hassle.

I could only say that Kyon's expectation was optomistic.

So we conclude that it'll be approximately one month longer than expected for the release. Somehow while working day and night, a miracle may come from Kyon. However, since we all feel this isn't an ordinary postponement, we'll prepare some additional special benefits. I'll report when these are decided.

-SOS Brigade Leader: Haruhi Suzumiya

What?!!! After all the work I do usually at school and around the world, you're pushing the work of everyone on me when I can't even take a breath?!

Regardless of if I follow your plans like usual or not, it'll be done in just a little while. It's inexcuseable. Wait, what's this about extra benefits? Why didn't I hear about this?! OI!

-SOS Brigade oldest member: Kyon
Those were posted on the official fansite and Kyoto Animation's Haruhi website today. A little bit of humor to go along with the delay.

In other news, Amazon has finally posted the cover art for the Spring Summer Illustrations artbook:

You should be able to pick out the Endless Eight flyer art (Haruhi center), Tomare! cover art (top right) Juice art (middle right) Tanzaku postcard art (Haruhi bottom right), Kyon art from an issue of Newtype (bottom), Yuki art from Megumi iirc (bottom left), and the Yuki art from Newtype last year (middle left). I don't remember the Kyon and Koizumi art in the bottom left, Mikuru at center right, or the Mikuru and Tsuruya art at the top left.

Edit: Also the Chara-ani store announced their special favor for the box set. It will be a special cloth poster with art drawn by Ito-Sensei. Sample below:

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT

Last edited by ultimatemegax; 2010-07-23 at 07:47.