View Single Post
Old 2012-06-25, 10:23   Link #1256
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
This final episode was absolutely perfect...until the last three minutes. Yuuko's abrupt return made me feel very cheated, and yet part of me is delighted Teiichi and her got a happy ending (for the moment...). In the end, my feelings are mixed. Only thing I know for sure is that this episode toyed with my emotions really well.

This is a happy ending for now, but how long can Teiichi and Yuuko keep this relationship up? Teiichi will see himself grow old while Yuuko remains every beautiful, he'll never be able to have children, he won't be able to have a "normal" social life, etc... will their love be able to overcome everything? This is anime, so the answer is most likely yes but in real life I doubt it could work.

She's been reading too much Jojo's bizarre adventure.
dont come with this "real world crap" this is a anime about supernatural, fiction, love and ghosts, in "real world" "ghosts"(at last like yuuko) dont are real, u never can use this "real world" when things come to issues like this, they can stay together until him die then they pass away together, and about "real life" i'm already see some "very complicate love cases"(not like ghost but ppls who really have big burden problems who "others type of ppls" simple gona leave then and they lovers stayed with then until the end), love is a mistery, like some1 told before
"Love has its owns reasons which even the reason unknows".

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-06-25 at 10:34.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote