View Single Post
Old 2008-04-12, 07:02   Link #135
SchoolDays

People question why kotonoha never left him after finding out she had been cheated on, but i believe that, since makoto was the very first person to fall in love with her, she did not want to lose him and those never took the initiative to take on another man.Then finally when she gets Makoto bak from Sekai, he dies OMG why her?! I mean throguout the anime i wished he would just die, but after he cried and said 'Spare me this' and 'Why would you want someone like me?' I thought it would be for the best if kotonoha could stay with the only person she ever loved. She also musters the courage to say ' I wont be led astray again' ;;_;;.
1. I felt sick after she got raped (She just went through so much and to a point she lost herself and got taken advantage of)
2. I wanted to cry for kotonoha, but couldnt because of the wtfbbq pwnt makoto
3.Of course women like this exist in the world, shy and everything, and of course they would never snap nor use a knife unless someone ticked them off badly(Sekai with the whole betrayal and killing Kotonohas first and only love). Everyone is calling her a psycho cause of one act of revenge, and she doesnt go berserk, she puts on half a smile and simply slices ^^

Through the stabbing before he dies, Makoto says something in jap, it was tranlated to 'Thank goodness...', All i hear him say is 'Sou ka?' which i know means 'I see' or make it roughly into 'So this is how it ends' after Sekai says 'Your despicable, wanting happiness for yourself'. I got confused there.. or my hearing bad, or i sux0rz at jap.

Also even though the anime is based off it, the anime kotonoha is different from the game kotonoha, simply because in the game, you have control of the storyline (You wanna see her good side? keep her points up. not that ive played the game XD ( it like 8 gigs -_- ill jus buy it) I LOVE U KOTONOHA KATSURA I HOPE YOUR READING THIS ON YOUR BOAT THROUGH WIRELESS NET.
gah evrything that kotonoha went though just affected me so much