View Single Post
Old 2009-07-23, 05:59   Link #96
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Oh, and it also seems that Sengoku says that Ace's old crew was quite formidable. Now I'm even more interested in the history of the Spade Pirates
Me too.
I wonder what happen to his crew, some of them might be in his division. I wonder what Ace's Vice-Captain might be like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
And.... geez, according to the flashback, the marines are capturing and even killing pregnant mothers and newborn children left and right in their frantic search for Rouge (simply because they want to erase Roger's bloodline...). Once again, we see how out of control the marines can be when enforcing their "absolute justice".......
This is the shit that gets under my skin.
Then that bastard going to sit there and call Ace the son of the Roger "the world's greatest evil"... that bastard is so self-righteous its sickening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesatdusk View Post
Anyone feel like Yonkou are naming their successors. Whitebeard seems to have deemed ACE his successor. Luffy in a sense seems like Shank's successor.
You might be right, because I can't see Luffy and Shanks fighting (let alone fight to death or something like that to be the King).