View Single Post
Old 2010-11-26, 03:47   Link #72
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

I have been reading bleach pretty much from the start, the two chapters before 518 made me feel like a "year of Naruto fillers" was about to start. This new gives me hope! But even though some people are complaining that Kubo's style is changing I strongly disagree. As for character development, a lot of anime more or less change the way characters are drawn... I can honestly say that I am not disappointed with the direction of Bleach now. I was really curious as to what was going to come next if Ichigo lost his powers as a shinigami. I am really interested to know more about Ichigo's family. I have so many questions, for example, How come none of the Vizards recognized Ichigo's Dad's reiatsu? Just how long has he been out of the Soul Society circles? How does Urahara know him!? Was Misaki able to see spirits too? Did Ichigo's parents meet before Isshin got a physical body?! How did Aizen know about Ichigo? Is Isshin somehow connected to the "King" of Soul Society?

I know a lot of you may disagree with me and would want to see a good manga end rather than drag on and turn into a bad one. BUT! I believe we wont be disappointed once this arc takes form.