Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2011-05-11, 21:36   Link #8766
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Hm, mixed feelings all around on this subject. I suppose I want to share it just to get it off my chest.

I was eating breakfast this morning when my mom happened to inform me that my first love is now apparently engaged. I don't know all of the details, but it seems one of our high school friends was deported, and he offered to marry her to keep her in the States. That failed, but he still proposed to her anyway and says that in two years he's hoping to raise enough money to bring her back. His parents are fully supportive of this.

I am rather.... hm. I can't put it into words. On one hand I really shouldn't care; it's been two years since I last spoke to him, and I don't have the right to comment on his choices. On the other hand, though, I'm shocked that he did this, and, I admit... a little bit hurt.

Heh. Seems he only really ever had his heart in the right place when I wasn't involved.

In any event, my mom has invited him to my sister's graduation party in July. That should be.... fun.
first love stuff is murky

guess after all that food stuff we're back in business