Thread: Licensed Robotics;Notes
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-24, 01:20   Link #1073
Arturia Polaris
Good OP Hunter

I'll hereby outline what I believe will happen next. This is all mere belief on my part and It'll be interesting to see it later.

I'm working on the belief that this will somehow work like Steins;Gate did, in which there is notable contributions from "side" characters. First of all, Frau. Frau, is going to be vital in the outcome of the whole anime, albeit indirectly. We all know that she programmed Kill Ballad and Gun-Build2 works with it's system. Her software will have to be top notch if Gun-build 2 will in fact be in a battle. Remember back when the robot attack on tokyo happened? Power outages?

Well, That's where the monopole engine comes in. Gunbuild 2 will probably be one of the few things that will be able to resist the EMP effect depicted circa ep 15. (although it is a blatant writer's license in my opinion) props to Doc for making that monopole engine.

Subaru and Jun. Their role... is kind of bogus on the whole ordeal. Subaru was stated as having robot knowledge, but besides that he's been just filler for me, it's like an extra "boss" around. He was vital in the construction of GunBuild2 however. Jun provided the moves for the robot, but besides that I predict she won't have much impact (hehe) on the later developments.

Michi. I predict his death will come soon. I hope I'm wrong, but today's (ep 18) "saving" of Akiho is a huge foreshadow for me, and he will die in a similar fashion. And him knowing the older Senomiya will somehow kick in effect later on.

This is where things start to get messed up...

Frau had deciphered the gunvarrel last episode's message. And it depicted the house in which Airi was found. Kai went in and saved Airi earning him the close eye of this "bad" character whose name eludes me right now. The key is in that message. it showed the building, and Airi was in cryo down there. But what if that's not what Kai was meant to find? I believe that this place will come in to bite him later for not checking properly. Why do I believe this?

Kimijima Kou. I don't know if he's alive or not, or who he is, or what he wants, but at the start of R;N we see a 1.04XXX implying that we're in the S;G universe right?

Spoiler for S;G content and speculations linking R;N:

What we're seeing, ladies and gentlemen, is the butterfly effect sneaking into the game again. Kimijima Kou managed to somehow slip a message.

A) To his past self
B) To the AI called Geji-nee that he had created.

However, if he had not taken certain precautions on to who got the message it could all go for nothing, so he created a minigame in his IRUO application to ensure that the message would remain hidden until Airi contacted someone she saw as good person or somesuch, and ran him through a LOT of tests to ensure that he was "dedicated" enough.

Thanks to this, he prevented a HUGE shift of timeline, he prevented a mass chaos, but told the people who could do something about it.

And thus Gunvarrel was formed. A robot anime and such telling people that robots would be the solution to the problem robots presented (I know it sounds weird, but it's like saying there's good people and bad people) However the whole cast was brainwashed by the comitee of 300, and once Frau's mother snapped out of it... well you know what happened.

The whole thing kind of makes sense when you see that Kai got a gibberish message from Geji-nee at some point early in the anime.

We now move on to the older Senomiya. In my opinion, modest as it is, she's the big good in the whole story. She sacrificed herself by making herself famous in the robot environment and infiltrated as high up as she could in order to start stalling the progress of the comitee of 300, but in the process she had to learn to lose her feelings, or to stop showing them.

She has to feign allegiance or she'll be brainwashed, or probably murdered. What use is a brainwashed consultant?

She keeps telling Akiho that she's useless because she absolutely does NOT want her involved in the robot environment otherwise she might as well end up getting dragged into the whole mess, which Akiho of course, just went ahead and did. (Nice job breaking it hero)

The last scene of the last episode shows that Senomiya was really the good one in here, she evidently put a huge wall ahead of what was the plan for the expo and was about to bail before Akiho caught her.

Well... I think this is pretty much all my thoughts for the moment. Feel free to point at me and laugh for bothering, but I thought I had to share my thoughts for this anime at the moment. I actually wanted to do so circa episode 16 but I only just recently got time off my hands.

In any case, Cheers.

Arty

My fanfiction works include:

Tari Tari: Past and Present, As the Gentle Breeze Blows
Little Busters: Bird's Song
Sword Art Online: Vanquishing of the Laughing Coffin

My own works include: Social Fact
Arturia Polaris is offline   Reply With Quote