Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Just a small tease if you wish:
Spoiler for Firestarter chapter 1:

It's a little here and there, but suffice to say, it was built on misunderstandings and common histories. Especially the true first meeting which predates the above meeting that both don't remember.

A part of the fic will also explore the Gekota phenomenon in further detail.

Metafictionally, there's 2 versions of it: My Pet Gekota, a cute fluffy anime about a pond, and Captain Gekota, a spinoff anime based on the otaku delusions of one of Gekota's friends. Mikoto likes MPG better, but watched both, and introduced them to Kii.

And since Captain Gekota is something like a metafictional version of Keroro-gunsou, quoting famous lines from crazy mecha anime is a must. Misaka outgrew that habit, but Kii kept with it.

I thot most people don't like OCs either, so I have to admit utmost surprise by the reception Firestarter is getting here.

Thank you! I'll try not to disappoint.
Yes, its true, not many favor OCs, but give fanfiction a try. It helps OC fics if Canon characters are include in the plot ^^. And in this case I think since there is a large amount of Female characters involved in TAMNI, having Male OC's would greatly help the fic. As of now I'm interested in OC x most tamni females except for Mikoto ( I still love the canon pairing I'm afraid. She belongs to Touma!!). That's my preference at least lol. Good luck on your next chapter!

And yeah, I've recently started reading OC fics there ^^! Well, its up to you to post it there =P. I'll give my review if you do happen to decide on posting it in FF.net!

And yes, that OC of yours is truly a stalker! It's love tho lol xD!! I'll take a look at your Prologue sometime this week when my exams are over =3=. Laters man and keep writing!

As for readers and other members curious on my project.
(DDZ) Die Die Zombies = still same amount... in need of an Beta-reader. I'm also currently in an Exam week so ehehe.....

“GROUP” -- waiting
Story type: long-term
Pairing: undecided
Summary: After Touma's constant participation in major affairs involving Academy City and Neccesarius, he is recruited to GROUP by Tsuchimikado. Albeit reluctant to accept the recruitment, Touma finds himself joining the small team after an incident involving a close friend becomes personal. His world turns even more crazy as he is taught the trade of "GROUP" and learn the dark secrets of being in one of the underground organization. Combat Touma.

*from a comic strip xD*

Last edited by Pandabreaker; 2010-03-30 at 22:46. Reason: Added new story idea
Pandabreaker is offline   Reply With Quote