View Single Post
Old 2006-01-04, 17:08   Link #211
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Any all-encompassing system that tells people how to live their lives does NOT work.

This is why capitalism is so successful, and why the Chinese are successful because they are capitalists in communist disguises. This is why Chinese people as a whole are so successful...they know the meaning of HARD WORK. But off of that topic...

Look, I'm no biology expert here, but how the hell would the Destiny Plan even read genetics to see where everyone goes? Genetics determine sex, height, eye color, hair color, metabolic rate, some other stuff as well, but nothing that has to do with what position you would be best in...

And in the end, the DP would be no better than communism...from each by his ability, to each according to his need.

GUYS, NEWSFUCKINGFLASH: IT DOESN'T WORK.

Look at Russia. I immigrated from there because my parents had to stay in line for an hour and a half to get tomatoes! My dad one day chucked one against the wall and said: "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE HERE"

Look at Vietnam. Sure, North Vietnam won the war...now the place is in poverty, so I'm going to take this opportunity to point and laugh at the communistic system. Mao ZeDong...great leap forward...MASS STARVATION!!!!

Or you can go read 1984, or Brave New World, or my favorite one, Animal Farm!! (Durandall's Destiny Plan portrayed in another amusing manner!).

Guess what? Kira and Lacus were right. Perhaps they didn't have concrete proof, but intuition told them to stop Darth Gichou. I'm telling you, do not underestimate the powers of the light side. How else do you think Kira is able to deflect beam shots with his saber?
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote