View Single Post
Old 2011-07-17, 17:00   Link #3303
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsoru View Post
And yeah, Katherine's definitely just a real brat LOL She's pretty creepy. She reminds me a lot of Mariemaia, actually....
Shame on you Kit, now you're getting my hopes up that Relena will bitch slap her.

As for Mariemaia, I don't know. We had the most random of people mentioned like Sylvia or the Clarks *cue Superman theme* and considering FT might be dragged out for years, it's not out of the realm of possibility that she'll pop up sometime. And even if she doesn't, we can be sure that at the very least she'll be related to someone. xD

By the way, there's one little thing about the PPP that has me wonder. Everyone going to Mars has been injected with that stuff except for Heero, because he was frozen in a capsule and is thus the only one who can kill Relena, right?
Thing is, Relena was frozen, too. So unless she was given the PPP as well (which would presumably result in a very weird, yet somehow amusing relationship with Heero in a few MC years), shouldn't she be able to just kill herself? You know, take a leaf out of Heero's book and go for suicide? It would kill the drama but, umm, yeah.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote