View Single Post
Old 2007-10-16, 00:19   Link #68
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

Yes I know what is to be bullied, by 5 other guys, in elementary school, good for me i have a mom that defend her self, she go to my school and talk with these guys and they stop, i think they get scare, belime my mom was scary, good she has change

I rely understand how you midht fell, i'm a man but i don't like when people makes fun of others, specially men of women, i hate them, and i understand why you migth fear men. Only remeber that outer are real people that understand you and many guys that are nice, teke as an example , just kiding.

If you havent done it alredy, i advise you to seek help so you could get over it and see the nice side on others.

PS. I'm also a litttle like you, i don't like big groups, i prefer to be alone, throug my school life iwas always alone, never talk, away from others, not because ifeel scare or have problem, was just that i wasen't like them, young people are loud and like to screem and have fun their way, you know, but iwas never interested in that, i told you i like to be alone, feels better, also in class i never like groups, i was always asking if i can work alone. so thats me there is nothing wrong in like to be alone, is just how some of us are, i'm rigth

The only compani i like is that of my nearer family members, because they tend to think like me, i have nine famili mebers i apreciate, so you could also rely on you closest family atleast i could do that.

good luck with you live i hope you pass this fear

my first oficiall signature send me a private message and tell how godd or bad it was
the follower 89 is offline   Reply With Quote