View Single Post
Old 2012-10-26, 11:34   Link #124
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
It's already released in Japan. What makes you think they're going to spend the time and money to improve the graphics for a western release?
didn't know that it was already released.

I spend less time looking at games that aren't out in U.S. yet than I did in the past. I used to research them and anticipate their release too much before I got my hands on them that by the time I did I didn't enjoy them cause it seemed like I already had played the game.

Thus I don't know much about htis game, and also its release in Japan as a mystery as well.

I guess I should wait and see how it looks on 3ds screen as well. I mean I'm watching that video on a 27" monitor in full screen at 1080p. seeing it on a 4" screen with smaller resolution I'm sure will look quite drastically different. Maybe those jaggies I see won't even be noticable.

Still though based on the CGI movies, i wish the in-engine characters looked more skyward sword art style, than their current look.

FYI I usually never copmlain about graphics in any game, so its not like I'm a graphics whore. Just wish the art style was different based on the CGI trailers, and wish it was better due to the style of the game. Feel like it could utilize more power cause it is esentially just showing a movie for each attack.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote