View Single Post
Old 2010-06-16, 05:34   Link #12
ragnos007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite-Wing View Post
He didn't beat the Hachibi in an instant he beat his hatred in an instant. Also the Kyubi is supposed to be the strongest Biju out there. Anticlimatic battles have been a staple for naruto for a while now.
But really what else could have happened. Kishi already went through all the possibilities.
Help from Bee,
Bee save naruto when kyuubi chakra blasts naruto
Naruto enters sage mode attacking kyuubi with gigantic rasengan and the
rasenshurikan (his strongest attack).
Naruto starts pulling out chakra but kyuubi hijacks him by forcing his will into the chakra getting taken out
At the same time he is then taking narutos chakra
At this point naruto is beaten
Naruto is saved again by mother.

Really what else could happen there isnt a huge range of possibilities. What??? they wrestle for a bit longer??? That would be boring... Naruto talks Kyuubi into giving up like he did with nagato??? I can already hear the complaints with that. Plus that would be boring. The only thing that could have happened is finishing the tug of war. This wasnt a battle of attacks not really anyway. This was a tug of war battle.

And realistically, about the Whats in the coffin part.. That scene is long over. What are we going to see??? Kabuto summoning the coffin again and saying "bringing this out was a good way of blackmailing madara" There isnt any way of making it interesting right now. The only way it will be great is by revealing it at the right time - when kabuto needs to use it. Madara has already to kabutos terms why would he renig on the deal straight after making it?
I think that there could have been only 2 possibilities for the 500th episode.
1. Revealing sasukes EMS since this is a big thing.
2. Naruto beating kyuubi. That would have meant that this chapter would be postponed for a chapter. And in this chapters place would be more conversation between naruto and mum.