View Single Post
Old 2012-09-21, 02:23   Link #4901
Eeni

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoRanger View Post
Heero and Duo and Duo and Wufei is worse because of the fanfics, and unfortunatelly most girl fandom hates Hilde because she screwed with their Yaoi dreams
The only reason that I disliked Hilde at the beginning was because when she first shows up she kinnda reminded me of Noin. And thinking back on it now, Hilde was probably the first clone of an already existing character. I mean, seriously, she looked like she could be Noin's litter sister or even a younger version of Noin. Although, by the end of the series I did grow to like her a bit more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendou Souji View Post
Well Trowa isn't really miserable. Neither is Wufei. Quatre got drunk and spilled his soul but he isn't that miserable either. Duo is the only one who is truly leading a miserable life. Heero didn't really live but having to kill Relena probably has him miserable but we know he wont do it.
By the way Duo is portrayed in FT, you would never imagine that he is miserable, but then again, it's in his nature not to show his misery. Anyways, did he even show any remorse or something in the chapter(s) that dealt with his past? Or when talking about Hilde?
WuFei seems to be isolating himself, like he regrets something...
And I have no idea what the others are doing, so ya..............

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote