View Single Post
Old 2006-12-12, 15:09   Link #93
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyoti View Post
And you think a local resistance/terrorist group can change a global super power and its attempt at world domination?
Want to bet you will see that happen ? At any rate Lulu has a MUCH more realistic approach to the situation.

Quote:
Because of the fact that he has solely concentrated himself on toppling Britannia. He has done nothing to show that he has thought beyond Britannia's destruction and frankly I doubt he has given it much thought since he thinks taking down the Empire will ensure a better world when that probably isn't even half the solution.
Nice to see you ignored the rest of that paragraph you quoted. Here, let me say it again for you - he left Euphie alive(whose views differ from the current empire). He kills the rest of the family, Euphie becomes the leader of Britania - case solved.

He has done nothing to show he has any plans plans on what to do after? He has shown us nothing on how he plans to use the OoBK in order to crush the empire either. You are going to imply that he has no plans regarding this either, simply because "it has not been shown yet" ?