View Single Post
Old 2009-05-27, 16:34   Link #5098
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
A quick question for everyone else here. Does anyone else here think that Taniguchi and Okuchi didn't make Suzaku dumb enough?

I mean the whole Lelouch-Suzaku relationship thing is supposed to be how they make up for the others shortcomings and how they are unstoppable when they work together right.

However while they clearly showed with Lelouch how he was a genius but woefully physically inedaquate when compared to, well, just about anything, the same cannot be said about Suzaku. I mean Suzaku has been shown to be superhuman running along walls, breaking iron with a kick and jumping 30 feet in the air but he has never been shown to be stupid, terribly naive but never stupid.
If he was dumb he would never have thought to use Nunnally as a trap to discover if Lelouch was Zero again amongst other things.

They should either have increased Lelouchs physical prowess to that of a normal teenagers or shaved about 20 points off Suzakus I.Q to even it out a bit because seriously if they make Lelouch so pitifull physically, they have to make Suzaku a serious fucktard to maintain balance.
His a Japanese person who works for Britannia. How dumb do you want him to be? Forrest Gump?

I mean he probably drinks cofee that the soldiers took a piss in.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote