View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 04:00   Link #4504
AI Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Thanks for the news, looks like we got something to look forward to. Story is progressing of how it should be.
Well, it was a fake spoiler made by chinees I think: I ask for it because there was a little chance it was right, but it wasn't., and because I'm curious.
That's all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
Spoiler for 145:
This chapter reminds me of chapter 164-165 of Ichigo 100%. Anyone else see the similarity and believe SK is trying to replicate the same shit?

SK been breaking cliche's left & right. Feels like she putting up a cover on the relationship and try to shock us with Ichigo ending.
ME!

Shit is always shit... and I'm afraid of this since I've started to notice all the similarities with 100% long time ago (after few chapters, less then 20).

Anyway here it's a little different: Seiji hasn't a dream to fulfill... or maybe his dream now is to "help" Yuki... and it's different to have to help a girl (that you like) or to pursue your goal for life...
Not to mention that here, even more that in 100% (or unlike in 100%, as you think), their "love" it's just a fake: Seiji started this rebound relationship just out of pain and sorrow, to fill his emptiness and his loneliness after been rejected for the n-time by Yuki... not for Love. About Shou, she already shown that she is not over her ex at all: she is just terrified that she could suffer as before if she'll come back with him.

So, we really don't know it yet.
I really hope it won't end that way (like 100%), anyway; otherwise it would really piss me off (even more than how I'm pissed now).