View Single Post
Old 2006-05-02, 22:11   Link #99
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar
I don't know if I am going to be able to watch anymore of this one. I hate Stephen King stories because the endings ALWAYS SUCK! I am the type that demands GOOD ENDINGS! I like to be entertained not horrified by a horrible ending. So can someone tell me now if this is a series that has a horrible ending? Their is alot of other anime out their that I can replace this one with because so far after this episode where what I thought was the main character is killed it feels too much like another stupid Stephen King type horror than anything else.. And I hate his stories.
I'm just happy you gave the anime a try. In my thoughts I think Stephen King was a genius in his own world because his stories kept you in a suspense which most books can't and even though the ending was crap as long as the story was good then to me thats all that matters...

As for this anime I think its the same because of the things that are happening so fast in the story it keeps you in a mood where you can't wait for the next turning point to emerge. Like this anime kept me wondering and wondering how it was going to turn out and I was a bit shocked on how the main character died in the 4th episode and I was like omg it can't be over... But it seems as if the anime has a different set of stories combined to make you figure out who that oyashirou-sama is...

It just keeps getting interesting and interesting ^^