View Single Post
Old 2008-03-02, 18:46   Link #56
Sirth
Command of the Revenants

Send a message via AIM to Sirth Send a message via MSN to Sirth
After thinking how the first episode would go with reversed genders, the idea intrigues me so. It actually looks like a different story entirely. Hell, my writing muse tells me this would be a hell of an idea to get involved in.

Keep in mind, I'll be going by the original names for my explanations until we make official names.

To explain Kyon still having a crush on Mikuru in this, maybe Kyon can still act as a support, and with Mikuru still relying on "her," Kyon starts to form a crush that way. Like the whole "urge to protect the girl" thing in reverse. So more or less, Mikuru's weakness to Kyon for help, and Kyon gets turned on by this.
Maybe that's still saying Kyon likes traps...

Don't think Taniguchi would be a slut, per se, but more of a direct interest in the boys. Think there's plenty of girls that try to check out boys at school, but still aren't sluts. He was pretty much that unpopular guy that sat back and watched the girls, so it could translate into a female version that sits back and watches the guys.

Yay, people agree with my "Yuki as a scrawny, bookish person."

The question is, should Haruhi start as a bishounen? Long hair, to go with the "different day, different hairstyle," or is there something else that can be done? Then when Kyon notices, he gets it cut? I don't know if it can work well with short hair.
Sirth is offline   Reply With Quote