Thread: Licensed Koi Kaze
View Single Post
Old 2004-04-27, 05:49   Link #45
HaRoRuleZ
Gundam Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Monkey
Hmm, after watching the 4th episode, I'm feeling kind of bad. Is it wrong for me to enjoy this show? I feel kinda guilty watching it. The whole premise just seems so.....wrong? (oh why did they HAVE to make them blood related brother and sister?)

On a side note, I'd just like to say that I think the opening song is very good. The ending song, I'm not so fond of. The singer has a real annoying voice. In fact, it sounds like the same person who sang the Scrapped Princess ending song.
If you can watch a show that is very real and too good to be true then bare with it. You will enjoy if you like situation and character analysis. No supernatural high school fighting, no magic, no pantsu, no humour but BOND and FEELING this is a challenge for one to enjoy a good show.

Blood-related situation is the very key of this story. How a cold-hearted but weak guy handle his confusing mind with a step-in of an innocent yet lovely sister. It is very interesting.

I do not find the voice of ED singer is annoying. She has her own unique voice and I will collect that CD when it is released next month.

Spoiler:
HaRoRuleZ is offline   Reply With Quote