View Single Post
Old 2012-12-08, 17:09   Link #48
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witheirate View Post
Maybe he's transform into another form/entities, then try to communicate to Saki in her dream. But who knows, maybe I'm wrong.
My guess is that Shun implanted a post-hypnotic suggestion into Saki, knowing that her memory would be tampered with. I mean, he had already accepted he had to die, it was just a question of when, but if your friends forget about you then you are totally dead, which is even sadder and probably an unbearable thought for Shun. He also made an effort to write down his last experiences, so it is clear to me he wanted to be remembered (unlike all the other boys and girls the village murdered).

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
That said... I was wondering... "A concept of love similar to Bonobos" meant too that you could do sex with other person though you are in a relationship already?
That is a good question, since from what I read in the wikipedia, the bonobonos do not have a lifetime partner (it must be hell without DNA tests to know who your son/daughter is), so I do not know if the bonobono society ends at the moment of marriage or if it does continue. From the little we have seen so far it seems they do not have relations outside marriage since we have never seen orf heard Sakis (or anyone else parent) talking about that, but it can be another of those things adults know but do not tell/show their children.

Last edited by mangamuscle; 2012-12-08 at 17:25.