View Single Post
Old 2010-07-17, 13:12   Link #2167
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
He played Tsukihime and realized that once a magical creature decides to dream-sex you, she's gonna do it, even if she has to tie you to the bed or paralyze your limbs. So he decided he might as well just go along with it.
I was thinking of playing that next. How was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry_Lover View Post
I'm not sure if that's actually canon or fanon, but even if it is true, he wasn't told how to go about it. He could have explained the situation to Sakura and been kind and gentle. But, no, he chose to humiliate her as much as possible, made no effort to make her enjoy it and treated her as his slave. And he was certainly never told to abuse her and hit her like he did, or to kidnap and torture her to use her as bait for Shirou, or to use the poison on her that activated the worms (Zouken gave it to him with the obvious intention that it would get used, but he never actually ordered Shinji to do it), or to attempt to rape her when she was in a happy relationship with Shirou, or....
That is all quite true. He definitely could have done it differently but he made his choices.

Quote:
He didn't, he just thought it was a sex dream. And, yes, I think he was hypnotised, in a sense. Rider's Breaker Gorgon (the blindfold) acts to allow Rider to ger inside Shirou's mind, I think. I'm not entirely sure of the details, but Rider has something that allows her to fuck around with other people's minds.
Oh. I thought he was actually sleeping the dream or something. I don't remember them telling us a lot about the Breaker Gorgon. Unless it's in the status menu? I haven't read through that since Fate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
Blood and sex have been shown at least once to be roughly the same thing in the Nasuverse, over in Kagetsu Tohya. Either one can be used to transfer Prana between two individuals. Transfer by blood is quicker and easier, but sex works better and allows the donor to give more energy overall with less cost to themselves. Rider most likely sucks blood for that reason; it doesn't work as well, but she can just bite down and suck their soul out in a few minutes, then move onto the next. Quantity over quality.
Right, right. When I first started playing I was wondering what excuse they were going to use to put the H scenes in. At least they came up with something good, haha.