View Single Post
Old 2007-08-05, 12:38   Link #23
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Maybe, but with Jail's "I'm so totally a crazy, evil bastard" points raking up like never before (( if he was mildly ambiguously crazy and evil before, he's totally now. )), looks like everything is pointing towards brainwashing. Doesn't help that she was silent all the way.

The Numbers uniform looks nice on her though.

Acous's Rare Skill is...err....

And sigh... why must Vivio be THAT OF ALL THINGS!? And with that kind of presentation as well... Are you serious, Jail? I don't care how powerful Vivio's latent powers is to power a world-destroyer-ship, this isn't exactly what I'd thought you'd consider the best creation. And him showing Vivio being the core of the Cradle to the involved parties, (( Regius, Saint Church, etc ))...man, that's totally asking for a death sentence.

Overall, pretty boring until the later half of the episode. And you know...I'd like to know what's this dream of yours. You've been extremely ambiguous, Jail, but it's about time. You've already revealed your FINAL DUNGEON COMPLETE WITH A SUPER WEAPON after all.
This certainly reminds me of those end game zones where Megaman has to go in clear all the bosses that he has defeated before again, before taking Dr W on for the #^%$^ing umpteenth time.

And we have our Reploids (Project F? Einherjar?), Mavericks (Numbers), and Evoluder Subaru the Maverick Relic Hunter. She's even blue in color!