View Single Post
Old 2012-08-15, 18:32   Link #26991
suiton629
Master Grade Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrime View Post
MG Wing Zero seems unlikely. The one thing we got was surronded by Endless Waltz stuff, under a big Endless Waltz logo so it's likely we will be getting MG's from EW. TV is likely going to be limited to the RD line for a good while.

As for what it is, I would imagine it will be Altron EW, Kai EW's and maybe a a Tallgeese 1/2/3/Heaven with possibly a repacked Zero EW in modern EW box art or a recolored/modified Epyon Bai.

As for AGE I don't know. I have my doubts how much further Bandai is going to take given we still have nothing and AGE-2 has been released.

Lastly I expect a 2.0 for December and not a Perfect Grade. What 2.0 I don't know but nothing screams out Perfect Grade to me right now and I don't think they have anything else in MG that can cover it quite like Full Armor Unicorn did last year.
So you're syaing that even the MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV) is not likely and it's not likely we'll see a MG Wing Gundam Zero (Endless Waltz) 2.0 with a new packaging, slight changes to the parts using the new MG Endless Waltz frame...?

I'd be fine if they charged like 5000 YEN for the MG Wing Gundam Zero (Endless Waltz) 2.0... Especially if they included gimmicks like LED's, or at least a new mold.

The same for MG Wing Gundam Zero (TV)