View Single Post
Old 2007-05-10, 11:37   Link #64
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
It was kinda hard to spot, considering that its rather old.

O_O Talk about 100% area awareness... And this is just 1 device. I wonder how the other 2 are going to build on her skills...

Just a little announcement. The Wall of Blue Cheese is going to get revised due to me never reading or even knowing the existence of the Nanoha novel. Now that I've read it, it has shown that my Fate's past ideas and basically all of the Pre-Season 1 Arc is totally out of whack with reality. Thanks to Loner for pointing it out before the damning bits made it to print in my friend's fic. Do you guys mind if I post the revised backstory here for critique for in-canon-ness? Onegai?
Old, yet still awesome considering. Gap Generators FTW!

On Kay's abilities... if you're considering trying to blackmail or extort someone, it's best to have ammo you can use beforehand And I think you meant the other device, not the other two

And go ahead on the revision, although not having read the novel myself it's gonna be hard spotting why parts of the BIG BLUE CHEESE would be edited out

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.