View Single Post
Old 2008-10-03, 17:00   Link #10033
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
You know, though I was never a big follower of Kallen I did think she had her own charm, I just didn't feel she has as good of a position to engage in an active romantic relationship with Lelouch. These recent fan arts with Gino though make me see why fans like her so much, and hell, you know what despite criticisms against him I liked him as well. Anyway, lovely pictures, they kind of make me want to sign up for the pairing now too
Of course, she didn't. Everytime something started happening between them, some sh#t would happen and interrupt the beautiful moment. It was infuriating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioshinobi View Post
I don`t even see how this whole relationship sparked even, he just mentioned that she was his type in episode 12 or something....
I can see them as becoming close friends if he continued to study at Ashford (while being a liason between Britannia and the UFN or something), and possibly a LOOOOOONG time later, when Kallen can finally start to love someone else besides Lelouch, then maybe Kagino could happen. Maybe

Anyway, some of my favorite Kallen (and others) pics that I'm not sure have been posted yet:

Spoiler for Kallen, Milly, Shirley:

Spoiler for Kallen, Milly, Shirley (again):

Spoiler for Kallen, Lelouch, Suzaku:

Spoiler for Student Council: