View Single Post
Old 2008-08-09, 14:50   Link #1996
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Hmm, someone has some strong opinions Not that you're wrong. It certainly is a great injustice what is happening to the Japanese people and I'm sure they will regain their independence by the end of the series.

Anyway, whether the Joker would have any profound effect on the Japanese is debatable (I'm sure he would have some effect) it doesn't matter as I'm sure he would just get off on the chaos going around. Remember, the Joker's on nobody's side but his own.
Joker doesn't even have a side or even a cause if its the dark knight joker. The guy is as two face so eloquently put in that movie is a mad dog and joker said himself if he chased a car and caught it he wouldn't know what to do with it.

Guys like lelouch are planners and schemers they have a goal and look toward the future joker not so much and couldn't care less of what happens.

If joker is introduced in code geass then the people are gonna wish they were never born.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote