View Single Post
Old 2011-11-29, 22:30   Link #2238
teelatsuki

I also was wondering since in Ozma's flashback her amnesia manifest itself replacing a good chunk of her past and translating it into her new life getting rid of the traumatic event.

If it was like that, as she grow up she should have believed herself to be Ranka Lee (but again it was mentioned that she had flashbacks to her past) and mature like that, but somehow all seems writen as if her only defining character trait is her amnesia.

Since I watched the second movie it become clear to me that it was probably Ranka's fault, since movie Ranka did resemble her age trough her actions, while series Ranka was childish to the very end.

I tried to blame Ozma but it didn't make much sence, since Ranka could have grow up regardless, specially since she surely had to stay alone a lot due to Ozma's job, even if she was sheltered by him, growing up alone should have made her develop some maturity, or that is my reasoning as to why I don't understand her being so childish.

As a funny story yesterday I talked about it to my friends and one of them screamed surprised:

"She is not twelve?"

It was extra funny because she was honestly surprised.

1.Your writing sucks.
2. Your reading sucks.
3. You have low self steem.

Next time try to argue with valid arguments, not throw a tantrum.