View Single Post
Old 2012-12-31, 17:33   Link #1727
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Well...yea, I wanted Terumi to grow more experienced with this. The aunt talked big about Genji not pursuing courtesans because he was above them yet they fell at his feet. This arc would have been so much better if the only obstacle Terumi had was his trauma, the girl actually becoming an extremely easy target for him to get once he got over it...yet it looks like his trauma was easily resolved and she became a hard target to get.

Believe it or not, I do read this manga to see Terumi's evolution. Will never deny that what caught my attention and kept me focused was the female cast and their...assets...but after a while I got attached to the character and want to see the kid succeed, I suppose you could call it a self-insert of sorts.

But this is totally taking a step backwards, sure the plan in itself isn't that bad (though it doesn't make much sense to have him steal someone she's already dumping) but it's taking a step back in Terumi's character development...at least in the way I wanted him to develop.

That said there's no excuse for whiny little kids and trolls that only want to see tits in the manga, but the moment the MC crossdresses they flip out and start attacking the manga's page and crying out about how gay it suddenly is. It's just childish.
Well the chapter is out, it looks like Tsukasa is hesitating to dump the teacher. She outline maybe she should go and see him after all so maybe's the Kaoruko's plan has a chance to succeed. Though it could also backfire if Tsukasa don't visit the teacher to see him getting taken away. So essentially this plan has a bunch of risks involve, but a payout that is good for the next step.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote