View Single Post
Old 2006-05-20, 09:37   Link #142
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.
Alright, I have a question here:
OK people this has gone on long enough.

Please have a look at the purpose of this thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xris
This thread is for those with questions about the Suzumiya Haruhi (also known as The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya) anime, novel and manga. Please keep discussion about episodes in the relevant threads, the purpose of this thread is to ask questions that can actually be answered as facts from the anime, novel or manga.
Your question "Why can't people see what's happening in episode 1" isn't something that can be answered based on facts. While it may be a valid point of discussion, this thread isn't the place to do it.

Plus, the recent discussion has been centered around the posts from Kaioshin_Sama, which in all honesty in the context of this thread (and I must say, in the context of this forum), should be just treated as flame-bait or trolling. All I can do is suggest everyone stop replying and posting concerning the comments made. If someone doesn't like the show, fine, but it has nothing to do with the Q & A thread.

If there are further posts of this nature, they are going to be deleted since they are off-topic.