Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-04-08, 22:47   Link #13625
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

What is you're opinion about this ?
Thank **** lets see some answers on some of the MANY questions we have right now, and some Tsukune taking some extra levels in badass and gaining more control/power in his vamp/ghoul/alter form

Lets see some kicking ass, and taking names (preferably Tsukune taking Moka's or vice versa )
(Sorry that pun had to be made)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
I'm sticking with Aqua. Seriously, Akuha isn't a drink of any kind as far as I know.
I think it's probably Akuha (Aqua). Afterall, Kokoa (Cocoa), Moka (Mocha) etc are all spelt wrongly as well, but you know what they are, same thing here!
Kahlua is the only one spelt exactly like the drink so far (and Kahlua is a coffee flavour liquor )

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Actually her first name is Akasha, the translators for some reason say names the western way. I'm sure if you browse through the chapters you'll notice this every so often. Iirc they did this with Miyabi during the snow arc.
Good I wasn't going mad, I read FriedRice's response and was sitting there thinking did I get it the wrong way round/misread it, I was certain her first name was mentioned as Akasha?!

Either way, theres still a LOT of unanswered questions when it comes to Moka's lineage, the family lineup and how it works etc.

In some ways this chapter has almost posed more questions than it actually answered!
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote