View Single Post
Old 2009-04-17, 15:08   Link #279
DeX-kun
Alto x Ranka :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
That's the problem with a lot of anime fans nowadays. They tend to be too concerned with the quality of animation only. It's as if that's the only thing that entices them to watch anime in the first place, regardless of the content/story of the series. It's nice to see that we have people here who can appreciate and respect a classic series in spite of its inferior art (at some points).
I would never deny my past no matter the situation I respect this series because it was not only an introduction to anime as a whole for me but it set a standard for me as well. Although I do have to admit that my taste in anime has changed of course considering my personal changes. I'm more into drama/tragedy/romance now than I was back then. In the DBZ days I was a lot more into the action shows but that's long past.

Still DBZ had some of the most amazing plot twists and death scenes that impacted me pretty well back in the days and I miss that. I'm reliving my childhood here I get a nostalgic feeling watching Kai now and I'm glad that they decided to skip the unnecessary fillers and get right into the main plot. Good times, good times.

"Aishiteru ~ I Love You"
DeX-kun is offline   Reply With Quote