Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2004-07-01, 18:37   Link #205
LilleNisse

Doh, nobady has written anything for a long time here now... Il do a desperet try to get this thread alive.

Some of you might of seen this one befor
http://www.mercedes.nu/funstuff/imag...t_11_Style.jpg
I just cant stop laughting at it.

And resenetly when I was vissiting som relativs of mine I heard somthing that had happened too one of them.

I've got this little cussin there (I dont even know hes age but around 6-8 I would gues... Might not be little to all here but is to me). Hes got a friend that lives nearby. And that friend is vissiting them almost every day. And he doesnt feel like going home to eat so he had started to tell my uncle "ohh but thats my favorit food" everytime they where gona eat. So that he got to eat there and didnt have to go home. And when my uncle really started to realise that he thought he was gona try the boy. So next day when he said he was gona start of with dinner the boy asked him "What are you having for dinner?". And my uncle answerd "Roadkilled squirl with oil for cars". The boy had looked at him for awill. Then he answerd "Thats my favorit!". I mean, what parrents lets hes kids eat that? Might not seem to be fun at all becus this is a story that shod be told. Becus the kid cant really speak so well swedish, hes adopted. And he sounds so funny and cute when he talks

Please people, lets make this a active thread. I love a good laught and I beat you to

Dont be offended please
Spoiler:
LilleNisse is offline   Reply With Quote