View Single Post
Old 2010-04-24, 13:38   Link #63
Velsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinnous View Post
I believe that's what she's made to be in the first place, evident from her attempt to stop the concert despite protests from the students. Of course we all know that she's not as stuck-up as she appears to be (or she better be).

I think it didn't really seem that way before because she's always the one in the middle of everything, being shot, bombed, dropped into a burning Guild. But in essence, she was simply trying to enforce order in the school. (because obviously as the pres she cannot send a bunch of regular council members to arrest a bunch of armed rebels) However in this episode she could do that because it was simply a baseball game and all she needed to do was to bring people that could do it better than herself.
Oh I dont mind her trying to put an end to the concerts. Because shes doing that herself.

What really made her stuck up is because she gather the baseball team and then she sat it out and made them do the work. She shouldn't even have been sitting on there bench's looking like she was all important when realy she was being useless. She should of been in the spectator stands if she was going to watch the game. But wait she walked out onto the pitch with them, but didnt play. Even if shes a girl ? Hinatas team had a few girls who were scared of the ball but still played.

The point I getting at, Tenshi as the team leader should of played with them. Yet she hid on the bench and pretended to be apart of the team. Thats weak imo.

Donated by Om Nerabdator