View Single Post
Old 2011-02-15, 15:36   Link #891
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiTenpura View Post
Hmm generally reds that contains people/human, dead, numbers (of people/human), in particular in arc 3. I'd argue that the red said in arc 5 about all the clues being in arc 1-2-3-4 is part of that too.

Oh and that the red says the truth.

Oh and if we're talking about the "big picture" arguably nearly all of them since they generally refer to events that never occured in the first place (yet are stated to be the truth).

But I'm sure you can argue against all of that.
They all have the same answer. All of these examples you gave are "true" for the games they appeared in. They can't be true universally because the order in which people died, etc, isn't known.

The red truth doesn't matter as much as we were made to beleive. But it's not a complete lie.

Quote:
around EP4?

Well of course EP4 really started it all. "Names are not exclusive" was the first glimpse we were given about how little certainty a red can provide once you question the definition of words used in them.

But at that point 99% of the people of this forum still believed in the absolute reliability of the red truths and harshly criticized whoever dared to ignore them in their theories.
Around the time of episode 4 or 3 I think, there was an interview with some dialogue from Beato and Ronove at the end. Where Ronove talks about how the red truth might not be as true as we think it is. So The clues have been there for a long time. We just didn't take them seriously until episode 6 you're right.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote