View Single Post
Old 2012-11-03, 17:14   Link #662
Ceral
はりゃほれうまうーっ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Like what exactly?
These scenes should be hilarious. Also I want to make it clear I didn't want a full on pervert either. Both are overdone. I said naked Mashiro but the scene that seemed saint-like in question is where Mashiro is sitting on him while he's in his boxers. A healthy young attractive girl has invited you into her room and has asked you to get naked, you've agreed to get into your boxers and then somehow she gets to sitting on top of you... good for you if you can keep your dingaling down and not have a reaction or just be paralyzed or freak out, but every ecchi anime is already like this, make it more interesting!

If he's attracted to Mashiro have him show some sort of reaction, have him narrate something from his head that shows he's a bit of a man, there should be a little bit of a conflict between him and his libido. It's hard for me to believe she's really a romantic interest when he acts like that. Even a witty comment that shows he's aware of the situation and acknowledges Mashiro. Something humourous to alleviate the tension and get him out of the situation or maybe even accidently escalate it in an ironic but comedic way before the eventual "let down". Just a little something to acknowledge he's interested in girls. E.G. While Mashiro is sitting on top of him, he could say, "Shiina, I've decided I want to take my boxers off now", she could then interpret that as the green light to take off his boxers on her own, and MC could freak out as she begins to tug down on his boxers, and he could dash out of the room or whatever sort of hilarious reaction you want. Just a small comment to show some personality and red blood would go a long way to break from the mold.
Ceral is offline   Reply With Quote