View Single Post
Old 2009-08-16, 19:09   Link #91
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNGO View Post
I'm glad i'm not like most of you guys that played the game. I've enjoyed the series so far and don't have any problems with it. Just like the Chaos Head, everyone that played the game was pissed about the anime version, which I also enjoyed.
same here, I actually really like this show lol, the characters are quite interesting, the visual quality is quite consistent, and the story has a bit of everything...glad I don't have PS3

Back to Falido, I wonder what kind of book tells him he can do that kind of experiment?

He probably read a fairy tale and the book states: "Once upon a time, there were some ppl who had amazing abilities..." and he actually believes in the fairy tale
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet