Thread: Licensed Girls und Panzer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-20, 23:40   Link #3331
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFriendly View Post
. Although I agree with you that she might be a very good second in command, who would you recommend to take her place as commander?
I was actually thinking of her sister when I wrote that.It seems like they would make a great team if their mother would just leave them alone.

Miho is like those kids who have their parents shove rackets in their hands when they are six and make them train hours a day so they could win at Wimbledon.The whole rescue thing just gave her the motivation to walk away.

I like Milho and it makes sense that she would be this way but she needs to over come it if she wants to truly help her team. She has come to love the game again but she is still not working at her full potential.

This is just my own opinion on games but if you are not playing to win them why are you playing at all?Now what I mean is that it is no fun to be walked all over and it is no fun to be able to win in your sleep.So if you like the game you need to plan on winning every game you play for your sake and your opponent's.That does not mean not to have fun with it or that winning is the most important thing.Just that you should try your best every game so that everyone on all sides can have fun.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote