OZ7UP
Music for life.
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHateApril3rd2009 View Post
holy carp

yeah i m new to this.

define bored easily ._.
Ummm... Right, the American Series Fenders are actually around SGD$3250 (give or take) - I was going by memory. If it helps, do check out the following site:

Swee Lee Music (Singapore)

Mind you, though, it's not just enough to look up the website and then decide which guitar to go for - it's highly important to actually visit the store and try the guitars out for yourself. And if you do find one you like, be sure to ask for the best possible price with extra accessories (spare strings, tuner, guitar strap, gig bag). It helps to prepare a list of questions to ask, and a set of criteria (what kind of music you want to play, how often you intend to practice, whether you see yourself playing in a serious band or not etc) to help narrow down your choices.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I tend to find guitar shop assistants in Australia to be much friendlier and helpful than their counterparts in Singapore, but it really does depend on who happens to be in.

--EDIT--

What I meant about being bored easily - let's just say that you're trying your best to play something, but you can't seem to get it right, and you'd rather give up than soldier on... I tend to see that as one of the reasons why newbie guitarists give up on the guitar easily.
OZ7UP is offline   Reply With Quote