View Single Post
Old 2010-10-04, 10:38   Link #272
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky Controversy View Post
Actually, because of her behavior and feeling of a need for secrecy when paired with her moe-otaku hobby. It's not that I think this should be off-putting to anyone or that it's a bad way to go. I am quite liking this whole set-up so far. It's more that I always bank on moe-otaku at large interpreting things poorly.
Hmm... maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure that I see what's there to misinterpret. While there are some who are outgoing and flamboyant about their hobbies, I tend to think that the vast majority keep it to themselves. (Because, if you think about it, like Kirino, most of these people have jobs in order to pay for all the expensive merchandise they collect.) I don't think people would be offended at the insinuation that someone would keep the hobby a secret (especially from your parents), even if some of them may feel it unnecessary. Besides, the franchise is already quite popular among the core audience even before the arrival of this anime, so I imagine it won't be an issue for most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apr View Post
Well, it depends on what the original question defines as "end of the episode". The song played during the ending credits is "Irony" sung by ClariS and composed by kz (of vocaloid fame), which is listed as "theme song", but this episode has no actual OP. The song listed as "ending theme" is "Imouto Please" sung by Taketatsu Ayana, but this is most likely only played during the 10 second eyecatch at the very, very end.
Ahh... I see. That's a bit weird for them to list that in the credits, though, since those clips aren't usually even included on the BDs/DVDs.