View Single Post
Old 2008-03-23, 11:15   Link #136
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesince83 View Post
That sounds about right considering the reaction from Horo.

There is a form of censorship, in that nipples are removed/not animated. Possibly that's what you meant by "art style"?
Yes, I call it an art style... take a look at medieval stained glass or wood cut depictions of people and you'll notice minor details are left out. Basically though, the art style is following that of the author's illustrations. It doesn't appear to be his purpose to arouse so much as make it natural to the reader and remind of her natural comfort in being unclothed.

I don't know about the gritty anatomical issues of teats and such but the illustrations basically portray a human girl who happens to have a tail and wolf ears -- I'd assume that a photograph might show nipples where human girls have nipples. It just isn't pertinent to the story.
They don't show teenagers having acne either

If this discussion belongs anywhere, it belongs in ep 1 or 2's thread.

(My recollection is that explicit nipples earns an automatic "R-15" (which Shuffle! earned for a couple of episodes) -- it simply dictates that the episode be restricted within certain time periods and most would like to avoid that for maximum flexibility.)

Last edited by Vexx; 2008-03-23 at 12:50.