View Single Post
Old 2009-07-22, 13:49   Link #82
marvelB

Hey, there's more pics out now (and in much better quality than the earlier ones)! Ironically, the pic of the NW captains is missing amongst them.....

Anyway, one of the pics is a flashback of Ace meeting Luffy for the first time (Luffy looks a LOT like his post-Gear 3 form, heh). Also, despite my (very) limited knowledge of Japanese, Luffy clearly calls the man standing next to him Dadan. Interestingly enough, we don't get a clear view of his face.... but he seems to be an old guy. Well, I'm just glad to finally get a glimpse of him!

By the way, judging from those new pics, there seems to be a LOT more than 8 pirate ships accompanying Whitebeard. Perhaps we'll be introduced to more NW pirates in the next few chapters.......

And lol at the pic with Buggy. His followers really DO seem to be worshipping him like a god now. Maybe they think that he's the one who summoned all those NW pirates to Marineford?

Edit: Okay, so the commanders appear in a small panel on one of the pages, but the only that's clearly shown is Marco (I can also make out Jozu's clothes, but otherwise don't see anyone else). Guess we still gotta wait before all their faces are shown.....

Last edited by marvelB; 2009-07-22 at 14:02.