Thread: Licensed Tiger & Bunny (Sunrise)
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-13, 09:41   Link #1788
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Tv interview

>In your opinion, what are Heroes like?
>Kaida: As far as Agnes is concerned, they are not much different from children. Just imagine a hysterical mother scolding her kids "Work harder!", something like this perhaps? An education mama that won't tolerate them not doing exactly what she tells them to do. If Maverick is something like a father to Heroes, then she's the mother. I'd hate to be married to Maverick, though.
>As the Heroes slowly grow closer, Agnes' position there becomes rather peculiar, but I think they believe she can be relied upon.

>Interviewer: Who do you think can associate with Agnes among the Heroes:
>Kaida: Definitely not Rock Bison.
>Hidaka: And yet he likes her... (laugh).

About Kotetsu and Kaede:
>Hidaka: I believe they can now build a good parent-child relationship based on the mutual trust and support. I'm sure Kaede will want to support her father from now on.
>Kaida: Kaede is a good kid. Though I'm sure she will turn into somebody like Agnes in the future (laugh).
>Hidaka: Why, thank you!

Talking about T&B's relationship:
>Hidaka: Barnaby may often look like he's looking down on Kotetsu ("ojisan" and whatnot), but you can feel staggeringly much love coming from him.
>Kaida: No kidding! Just makes one smile, doesn't it?
>Hidaka: Definitely. I'm snickering even now!
>Interviewer: Which scenes amused you so much?
>Kaida: Too many of them! In particular, when Maverick started getting involved with those two, I couldn't help but snicker. I mean, just look at that dangerous love triangle.
>Hidaka: That's right! It really seemed like another guy inserting himself between the two lovers. Just what do you call this sort of relationship?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote