View Single Post
Old 2011-12-24, 17:47   Link #3999
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well of course I'm not buying a single word from Ultear. This is the woman who brainwashed Jellal and turned him into a monster, used him to manipulate the council, and is completely absorbed in Zeref. There is absolutely no chance she's saying a single honest thing here. Simply taking advantage of the chance to take down Gray with a mental attack since she used up magic fighting Zeref and Natsu. She's not at 100% so probably easier to lower his guard or make him give up on fighting her period. Think it's a pretty bad move though to say this is Ul's desire. Someone who spent that time with Ul like Gray did would never believe her capable of that.
If you ask me, Gray's only listening to what Ultear has to say because he's interested in what story she's trying to come up with. If he doesn't buy any of it from start to finish, he'd probably earn even more points in everyone's books.

Quote:
Still things getting set up for major battles. Of course Natsu and company are going to be suffering until Gildarts (there is no chance he's missing out on this opponent made for him) shows up to help them out. Another tough battle is going to be for Levy's group who used up quite a bit of magic in their fights.
Well, Gildarts isn't the only member of Fairy Tail featured in this arc who has a chance to return. Maybe Team Triple L (Levy, Lisanna & Lily) will get some help after all.

Quote:
Naturally Erza is going to have one heck of a fight. Kind of fitting since she was a rival for Mirajane in the past so taking up this battle works.
Note that Erza seems to have a little more strength in her than Mirajane. Then again, she did have a tough time against Meldy and blamed it on using up some of her strength during the exam.

Quote:
The downside is the preview hinting the next one is majorly about Cana. Here comes the attempt to make everyone sympathetic for her....
Who knows (besides the manga readers)? Maybe this will be the episode where Cana realizes just how stupid she's been acting. If she won't be punished for her behavior, she should at least know just how badly she f*cked up and feel bad about it. Sure, she didn't seem proud when she abandoned Lucy, but she didn't look like she felt as bad about it as she should have. It's just a shame we'll have to wait not one, but two weeks for the next episode.

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote