View Single Post
Old 2007-05-22, 12:42   Link #203
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
tacobueno, I never said that Nia is going to be one-dimensional character, I am just saying that the plot judging from the way it is set up might lead to another plain and boring pairing to appear Simon and Nia where Nia is a sad and silent princess, yet helps Simon on his feet who helps her in return and so on. I really hope thet they wont do that and pull something more origional thus not reducing Nia into a plain sad0face character, whos purpose is to be around simon, mostly.

Yet, seeing what pathetic work is done on bigger half of other characters, I dont have much hope about it.

But yeah its not charcter driven anime in anyways, the story and the plot makes up for the dull work on characters and their relationship.

I hope none of these things that I guessed to happen would happen and Gainax would start to bring some depth into the characters instead of leaving them rather plain throughout the whole story...
Nice job missing the point... once again. Nia is not a sad, silent princess but rather a curious noble girl with no memories whatsoever that keeps asking questions to Simon the whole time... although I'm being unfair here as I just know that due to the OWS/magazines rather than the show itself.